Over 5 miles of adrenaline pumping rafting, you’ll see why why the Ocoee River offers some of the best rafting in all of Tennessee! Raft down the famous Double Trouble, Diamond Splitter and Powerhouse rapids!
- Lower River Trip Price starting at
- Guest Age 3+ | Minimum of 6 required, if less please call.
- Group of 10 People or More
Lower Ocoee River
5 Star ranking on Trip Advisor with Expert Rafting Guides
The Lower Ocoee River, often referred to as the lazy river, is a laid back scenic float that can be enjoyed by the entire family. The minimum age requirement is only three years old. We provide a guided float trip down the Lower Ocoee River in one of our six person rafts. With this being a calmer section of river, there are plenty of places to jump out and swim along the way. This trip takes a total of approximately four and a half hours with a little over three hours on the water depending on the water flow. This activity is subject to cancellation due to water release. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays we have a guaranteed water release from 11:00 AM until 8:00 PM. Minimum group size of four people required.
- Professional Guide
- Helmets, personal flotation devices, paddles, and of course the rafts.
- Please note that we have youth personal flotation devices for children weighing as little as fifty pounds. If your child is less than fifty pounds or is not able to safely fit into one of our personal flotation devices that you will need to bring an appropriate sized personal flotation device for your child.